If you’ve ever thought about owning a hot tub, maintenance is probably one of the first things that comes to mind. The reality is that owning and operating a Beachcomber Hot tub is easier than ever before.
Thanks to our Care Free™ water care system, the healthiest water imaginable is an absolute breeze to maintain.
What is Care Free™ Water Care?
Care Free™ is the industry’s gold standard in water care systems. Beachcomber’s Care Free™ products have been engineered specifically for your Beachcomber Hot Tub to create an extraordinary experience every time your step into your backyard spa oasis.
Blended with multi-functioning purpose in mind, Care Free™ treats your water so it’s fresh and crystal clear without all the harsh chemicals. Care Free™ replaces traditional water care products such as sequesterants, water clarifiers and calcium increasers; making it safer for your family and the environment while saving you money!
It is designed to use in conjunction with the Care Free Boost sanitizer. Care Free™ is perfect for the regular hot tub user who appreciates the efficiency of blending all the ingredients you need into one great product and loves hot tubing in crystal clear water.
Starting up your hot tub using Care Free™
Based on a hot tub volume of 1000 litres
- Step #1 – Once your hot tub is filled with water, ensure that the knife valves in the equipment area are in the open position to allow water to flow. Ensure that the bottom drain valve is closed.
- Step #2 – Turn on the main breaker to the hot tub. Turn the jets off and on several times until the bubbles purge out of the lines and the hot tub is running. It will heat to the default of 100F.
- Step #3 – add one full bottle of ELIMINATE to the circulating hot tub, and wait 15 minutes. See bottle for details.
- Step #4 – Test the pH with your test kit to ensure it is from 7.2 to 7.8 ppm. Balance pH, Total Alkalinity (TA), and Calcium Hardness with your balancing tote. (pH MINUS, pH PLUS, PROTECT, RESIST)
- Step #5 – Add 20 grams (approx. 1 tbsp.) of CARE FREE BOOST to the center of the circulating hot tub — wait 15 minutes before proceeding.
- Step #6 – Add 75 grams of CARE FREE™ to the skimmer with circulation system running.
- Step #7 – Test your water for pH, TA, sanitizer and adjust parameters if necessary.
Voila! Crystal clear, healthy water for you and your friends and family to enjoy all-year long!
Where to get everything you need? Beachcomber’s Water Care options include everything you need to achieve and maintain the healthiest, cleanest water!
Still not sure if a hot tub is right for you?
Find all the answers to your burning questions inside our FREE Hot Tub Buyer's Guide