Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. Don’t be left out unprepared and sleeping on the couch. Planning your day doesn’t have to be a lot of work. The most romantic and meaningful ideas are often the most simple.
To set the mood after you get home from your date, it’s nice to have a relaxing soak in a hot tub before bed. To add even more romance to your hot tub, consider adding a fragrant candle to your hot tub side table. Here are some of the best scents to set the mood.
- Cinnamon – This is said to have a greater effect on people than any other perfume. Though it’s a popular scent for all people, it’s particularly influential for men.
- Vanilla – Neither men nor women can resist the amazing scent of vanilla. It has a relaxing and comforting aspect to it that is perfect for getting you in a relaxed mood.
- Lavender – Known as the perfect scent to fall asleep to, lavender is also great for relaxing muscle tension.
- Jasmine – Underappreciated and underutilized this is old-fashioned fragrance creates a romantic environment.
- Orange Blossom – This is one of the world’s oldest aphrodisiacs. The ancient Egyptians were the first to use this scent for uplifting moods and arousal.
Although these are all great scents to add to your hot tubbing experience, be sure you check with your significant other before sparking them up.